7.20.2007

My All-Star Picks

If I were in Steve Nicol's shoes, I would've made some different selections for my All-Star squad. Some players who were absolutely deserving were left off Nicol's team, while others less deserving were included, in my opinion.

Lineup:
GK - Pat Onstad (HOU)
D - Jonathan Bornstein (CHV)
D - Jimmy Conrad (KC)
D - Michael Parkhurst (NE)
D - Frank Hejduk (CBS)
M - Ricardo Clark (HOU)
M - Landon Donovan (LA)
M - Juan Carlos Toja (FCD)
F - Juan Pablo Angel (NYRB)
F - Luciano Emilio (DC)
F - Maykel Galindo (CHV)

Bench:
GK - Brad Guzan (CHV)
D - Jim Brennan (TOR)
D - Eddie Pope (RSL) - Commissioner's pick
M - Fred (DC)
M - Pablo Mastroeni (COL)
M - Cobi Jones (LA) - Commissioner's pick
M - Guillermo Barros Schelotto (CBS)
F - Eddie Johnson (KC)
F - Taylor Twellman (NE)


Did I leave anybody off? Who am I missing?

1 comment:

=) said...

12 in your starting line-up?